The surgeons of the University of Arizona's College of Medicine have been helping patients in need of organ transplants for more than 40 years. We perform the following procedures:
- Solid organ transplants, which include kidney, liver, pancreas, lung, heart, and multi-organ transplants.
- Bone marrow transplants, which treat devastating diseases like leukemia and lymphoma.
- Composite tissue transplants, including hand transplants and face transplants, for patients who have suffered limb loss or extensive facial disfigurement.
Our transplant surgeons and physicians have specific expertise in transplants in these areas:
- Diabetes mellitus, with a focus on pancreas and kidney transplants.
- Multiple organ transplants (e.g., pancreas-kidney, liver-kidney, heart-kidney, lung-kidney).
- Desensitization protocols for patients with high antibody levels, positive crossmatches or ABO-incompatible grafts.
- Transplants for hepatitis or for liver and bile duct cancer.
Make An Appointment
For the best surgical care in Tucson, Southern Arizona or the Southwest, make an appointment by calling (520) 694-8888.
University of Arizona Department of Surgery
Division of General Surgery
PO Box 245131
Tucson, AZ 85724-5131
Office Phone: (520) 626-2635
Fax: (520) 626-1411