Support Our Leading Surgery Program
The surgeons at University of Arizona Department of Surgery are top practitioners and scientists in their specialties. Physicians and patients from across the United States turn to them for consultations and expert care.
With your support, these surgeons continue to play a leading role in science and research and improve people's health and lives in the Tucson area, the state of Arizona and the nation.
Your contributions help support:
- Our research core, so the department can stay on the cutting edge of translational research in surgery
- Resident and faculty research
- Advanced simulations for our surgeons-in-training, who are preparing for careers as general surgeons or specialists in vascular surgery, acute care surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and in other areas
- International resident rotations, which provide unparalleled independence and experience for department residents
- Scholarships for academic travel for residents and medical students
- Resident and faculty wellbeing
How You Can Help
If you are interested in exploring how you can be involved in making lives better through supporting Surgery and its subspecialties, donate online at the link below.
If you prefer to donate via check, please make it payable to Department of Surgery and mail it to:
ATTN: Lisa Fahey
University of Arizona College of Medicine
1501 N Campbell
PO Box 245091
Tucson, AZ 85724
Learn More About How to Give
Donations can be made in honor or memory of a loved one or mentor. Lisa Fahey, Senior Associate Director of Development for the College of Medicine, can answer your questions about how you can contribute.
Lisa Fahey, Senior Associate Director of Development
Office: (520) 626-8755, email@example.com