ATP Rheumatology TeleECHO Clinic Meeting (TeleECHO Clinic)
Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018 | 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Any Arizona healthcare provider with an interest in rheumatology is welcome to join. There is no cost to join the rheumatology teleECHO clinic.
How to participate in the ATP rheumatology teleECHO clinic:
Sign up and attend regularly.
Join right from your computer, tablet or smart phone.
Present patient cases via webcam. (Case presentation is welcomed and encouraged, but is not required for participation.)
Participate in brief lectures and presentations.
Complete periodic surveys evaluating practice style, knowledge, and self-efficacy related to treating rheumatologic disorders.
We meet monthly, always on a Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. MST. Dates and didactic topics are:
- Jan. 4, 2018: Laboratory testing in rheumatology
- Feb. 1, 2018: Rheumatic medications – uses and side effects
- March 1, 2018: Infections in patients on immunosuppressive medications (including coccidioidomycosis)
- April 5, 2018: Approach to the patient with connective tissue disease (including lupus)
- May 3, 2018: Approach to the patient with fibromyalgia
- June 7, 2018: Approach to the patient with back pain (includes inflammatory back pain)
Healthcare Providers - ready to register?
Would you like to request more information?
For more information, contact the Arizona Telemedicine Program at (520) 626-2493 or toll-free 1-877-535-6166.
Street addresses for ATP Administrative Offices are:
1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Room 1156
Tucson, AZ 85724-5105
600 E. Van Buren Street, Room 2311
Phoenix, AZ 857004